Full name: Billow Adan Kerrow
BORN: 1958 in Rhamu, Mandera County, Kenya
- Senator, Mandera County, Kenya since March 4th, 2013 on United Republic Party ticket
- Chair, Finance, Commerce & Budget Committee, Kenya Senate
- Member, Devolved Governments Sessional Committee, Kenya Senate
- Member, Liaison Committee of the Senate
Also served in the following select committees:-
- The Senate Select Committee investigating the affairs of Kenya Airways Ltd & its subsidiaries 2015
- The Senate Select Committee on the Review of the Constitution 2015
- Member of Parliament (MP) in the Kenyan Parliament, Mandera Central Constituency 2003 – 2007 elected on KANU ticket.
- Served as the Shadow Finance Minister and a member of the Public Accounts Committee 2003 – 2007
- Served as Chair, Parliamentary Network on the World Bank, East Africa region
- Contested for the same seat on ODM ticket in 2007 General Election and lost.
- A Fellow of the Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (FCPAK)
- A Member of the Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (CPSK)
- A Certified Trainer, Corporate Governance and a member of the Institute of Directors, Kenya.
- MBA from Edinburgh Business School, Herriot Watt University, Scotland
EMPLOYMENT /BUSINESS BACKGROUND /DIRECTORSHIPS
- Price WaterHouse Coopers between Jan 1990 to Apr 1993 as an Auditor
- Managing Partner, MGI Adam & Associates, a professional services firm from 1993 to date.
- Director, Image Registrars Limited, a shares & securities registrars and consultancy firm from 1994 to date.
- Director, Trojan International Limited, an energy products & services provider in the region.
- Served as Director, Jomo Kenyatta Foundation 2000 – 2003
- Served as Director, Kenya Anti-Corruption Advisory Board.